Friday, August 2, 2013

Simply Erin Custom Orders

I welcome custom orders! I'd love to create a beautiful finished product with what you provide to me. It could be fabric to make coordinating baby items or a quilt top needing quilted and bound. I'm willing to work with you on any of your sewing needs. The only exceptions are that I do not do apparel alterations or creation and I will not piece a quilt. (I do provide quilting and binding services though!)
Place your order by September 1st to receive it at my current price of $10/hour. This is an amazing price for the quality of work. I love to sew and take great care in every project that I complete.
Listed below are some ideas of possible projects. If you have any additional ideas, like purses or pillow shams, please contact me. I'm willing to work from patterns as well. I list custom order items and their fabric amounts on my Custom Orders tab at the top of the page. If you would like me to help calculate the fabric total I'd be glad to do that. Also, since these are personal items I prefer to have you purchase the fabric. This way you can get exactly the print you want.

Custom Order Items
Chenille blanket
Tummy time/lap quilt
Security blanket
Diaper changing pad
Burp Cloth
Nursing Cover
Ring sling baby carrier
...


 
Quilting Services
I can help you finish your quilt tops. I can do as much, or as little as you would like. The following services are available:
  • Laying out and pinning layers of the quilt
  • Quilting the layers
  • Cutting, sewing and ironing together binding strips
  • Sewing binding onto quilt
  • Hand sewing binding to back of the quilt (pictured above)
*The only batting I will work with is compact batting such as Warm and Natural. I will not do any work with the puffier white batting.


The following pictures are some of the custom orders I've done this year.

Chenille blanket

Diaper changing pads

Burp cloth and nursing cover set

Monogrammed burp cloths


Wet bags/ Zipper pouches


Quilt

Please let me know if you have any questions. I'd love to work on a project for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts