Tuesday, February 1, 2011

It's a blizzard out there!!

It's snowing! A lot! Who knows if we'll get the 12 inches they're forcasting, but we're getting enough that my work closed early. Only had to work 3 hours today at the library. It amazes me that parents bring their kids to story time on snowy days like this. Would you bring your precious little ones out in bad weather?? So here I am at home spending the day with my husband, and doggies, and I'm also doing some crafts!! I'll post pics of all of them soon.

I know, I'm still alive! I haven't posted in over a month. Time flies and I've been busy. We've cleaned our house from top to bottom to show it, but either the people don't show, or postpone because of this lovely snow. Snow is so pretty (as long as I'm in my warm house). It's all white and blowing everywhere. I know my father-in-law was going sledding with my nieces and nephews. And my dogs love running around in the snow... they come in with white noses and covered in snow.

Life is good right now and I can't complain. I am blessed with a wonderful husband, a nice warm home and many friends and family that mean so much to me. Thank you Lord for loving me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts