Friday, May 6, 2011

Movie Night: Letters to God


     This is a wonderful movie based on a true story. A young boy is fighting cancer and his family had previously lost their father in an accident. Tyler writes letters to God, and when the postman reads the letters his life gets set on the right path just by seeing this little boys faith. It's a very heartwarming story, but also very sad. I cried my eyes out at the end, especially when they showed more real life miracles of cancer survivors. It especially hits close to home for me because my cousin's fight against a brain tumor ended last November. It's the worst thing to lose someone you love, but it's better knowing they're in heaven.  This movie is one I want to own! Hope is contagious and you never know how many lives your life will touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts