Friday, December 14, 2012

Love Couponing! 37 Items for $37!

If I had to choose my favorite place to coupon it would have to be Hy-Vee.
I find this is the store I go to every single week for great deals.
And I love supporting them, rather than Wal-Mart!
And they take care of their employees, customers and our new store is so nice!
(And now I can save cents off gas for my purchases!)


Here is a haul I did just the other week.
Shopping sales and using coupons got me this haul of 37 items for $37.
It includes:
 Three things of Kemps Frozen Yogurt for $1 each!
On sale for $1.99 plus three $1/1 coupons.
 Six bags of Golden Puffs for $.09 each!
On sale for $.59 plus three $1/2 coupons.
Folgers Gourmet coffee for $3.99!
On sale for $4.99 plus $1/1 coupon.
But it's like I got it for $1 with the average of my trip.
Gerber baby food for FREE!
On sale for $1 each plus two $1/1 coupons.

I find a lot of my coupon match-ups at
She does a wonderful job posting deals for lots of stores including local ones like Hy-Vee and Price Chopper.

 And I store my coupon inserts right by the computer for easy access.
Like when the match-up says I need a coupon from the SS 11/11/12 (Smart Source)

Happy couponing and happy savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts