Thursday, April 19, 2018

Why I'm Back On My Blog Site

Hello friends! It has been quite a while! Would you like to know the real reason I have returned to my blogging site? Because honestly I have not thought about it one bit since getting off. I have gotten back on here to see all of the other lovely blogs that I used to follow. My blog site is my space where I have linked to my favorite blogs. I cannot wait to see what everyone has been up to. I have taken a break from my Facebook page and I can only spend so much time on Pinterest and Instagram.
However, now that I'm back on here I have a renewed desire to post some more articles. I am amazed that I have 100 posts! It will also be fun to see what I used to post about. I can guarantee that I have grown as a wife, mother and person since then. Hope you all have a wonderful day and please, share your blog so I can check it out. -Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts