Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My Life in Bullets

Hi everyone. Sorry it's been so long since I've posted but life has been so busy lately. So, to save time, here is what's been going on in my life in bullets.
  • Today is my birthday. My husband made me breakfast this morning. What a sweetie! He never cooks!
  • My husband also surprised me with a dozen roses at work. He's the best!
  • We had a garage sale this weekend. We made money, and got rid of stuff.
  • Our workout competition is on a standstill. My hubby hurt his knee... torn meniscus... not good...
  • Our month of $100 food budget went great. I've just been so busy I haven't been able to do it again.
  • We tore out wallpaper and painted our kitchen. Looks beautiful!
  • Our wonderful house has a "For Sale By Owner" sign in the lawn because we found an even more wonderful house in the country.
  • I'm going to have a open house craft sale soon! Need to sell some of my crafts.
  • Now, it's back to work. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts