Friday, January 25, 2013

Chocolate-Avocado Mousse: AKA A Little Piece of Heaven!


I love to watch cooking shows. Actually I love to watch shows about food in general. When I DVR a show it is more often than not a cooking show. Or Eat St. Food trucks seriously have some amazing looking food. I love food! I could seriously eat and eat and eat. But I don't! Because I do have self-control, and all that yummy food is not a good idea- for my body of course!

Anyways, one show I love is Giada at Home. She made a Chocolate-Avocado Mousse and it just sounded so good, and healthy too! And I love chocolate so that sealed the deal. I made that Chocolate-Avocado Mousse tonight. Delicious! So delicious that I almost (ALMOST!) ate my husband's portion (his is sitting in the fridge awaiting his arrival home). And it's so good that I think I'll buy another $1.69 avocado and make it again- soon! *I'm a coupon/sales shopper so it's a big thing to buy stuff not on sale! This is worth it. And it only took 5 minutes!  :D

Giada used 4 avocados and her's serves 4-6. I used one avocado and it served two. I just took her measurements and divided them by 4. Just fill up your 1/4 c. measuring cup half way. Although, next time I'm going to half the recipe so that I get dessert today, and dessert tomorrow!

Find the recipe at Food Network: Chocolate-Avocado Mousse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts