Thursday, November 18, 2010

My Life Lately

In the Spring my mom and I bought these wonderful hanging baskets,
and a packet of marigold seeds. 
and I watered them all summer...when I remembered to...
They grew tall,,,and skinny,,,but never bloomed.
I think I failed.
But!! One little flower from a broken stem.
In November!!
Lord, when we think all is done and there's nothing left,
You surprise us with something beautiful and unexpected.
Thank you Lord for these little miracles.

And my crafts open house was a huge success.
I'm glad I got to see everyone that stopped by.
Friends and family are so important in my life.
They are like pretty flowers on a cold autumn day.





And my lovely husband replaced the alternator in my car.
He is wonderful and I appreciate him.
While he was in the garage the boys waited for him.
And they stayed here while I got my camera!

"I can only imagine
When all I will do
Is forever
Forever worship You
I can only imagine"
I Can Only Imagine by MercyMe



1 comment:

  1. Im glad it went well! And what cute doggies! Makes me want one even more:)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts