Sunday, November 7, 2010

My Arts and Crafts Show This Saturday!

 Stop by and view artwork and crafts available for sale. Items include purses, wallets, lanyards, jewelry, artwork, picture frame mats and many more… all handmade by me! Any items purchased go home with you that day. Each guest gets some type of door prize! Don’t miss out, especially with Christmas around the corner!
I look forward to seeing you!
                         
Saturday, November 13, 2010
10:00 am -6:00 pm

Email me if you have questions or need directions.
EJohnson87@live.com

Here is a preview of some of the items!
 Fleece baby blanket
 Patterns I don't need
 Super cute sketchbooks
 Miscellaneous
 Lanyards and Key wristlets
 A wide variety of purses
(many newer ones not pictured)
Cute coasters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts