Monday, April 15, 2013

Thrift Store Treasure: A Mason Jar!?

I love to peruse the local thrift stores. (Good Will and RedRacks) and I usually find something I can't live without. As long as it's a steal of a deal! Well, my mom and I were on our way to check out when this little glass jar with an orange lid caught my eye.


I love kitchen items! And the price was only 99 cents! Only problem?? Not quite sure what I'm going to do with it. I bought it anyways. I'd find a use for it! My mom suggested a bug jar for the little bugs Levi catches. He's 8 months! Not quite time to put it to that use. :D


In the mean time I need a good use for it. So, if you have an idea please let me know! Otherwise it will just sit on my shelf and look cool.

And Scotch has some new labeling tape out. I had a coupon so I figured I'd try it! Looks pretty fun on my food jars! (I sprinkle Chia Seeds on my oatmeal and salads and such.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts